Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So "Doc", I say. . .

". . . I know I don't usually act like this during my checkup but man, life is too short to go to every doctor's appointment all nervous and anxious because let's face it man, who wants to go to a doctor's appointment anyway. And besides, this is so much more fun. I mean, I'm actually looking forward to that finger thing you do now. I only hope it's as good for you as it is for me."

If this was a movie, the expositional scenes would have endeared you to me and I'd be just so goldarned lovable that this drunk scene at the doctor's office would only evoke either sympathy or at the very least, understanding since my life has been so milktoastedly mundane and I am searching for meaning and intellectual fulfillment.

But in real life, who in their right mind would go to their semi-annual physical in a state of inebriation???




Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak
Ray Jozwiak: Another Shot



Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com